32 Clegg Rd 912 Markham Ontario – For Sale
Move in ready lower penthouse unit in Unionville. Easy access to major highways, public transit, in close proximity to York University, Seneca College and top ranked public and private schools. At just under 700 sq. ft this 1+ den condo offers a large open concept living/dining and kitchen area which leads you to a large master bedroom and a den that could also function as a second bedroom. Best of all this home is move in ready.
5 Reasons Why You Will Love This Suite
1. Location Perfectly situated in Unionville Markham, an expanding business district you will have easy access to major highways, public transit and an abundance of both outdoor and indoor amenities, Did I mention With over 1000 high tech and life science companies. Markham has the highest concentration of High Tech employment per capita amongst Canadian cities? Including Toronto, Ottawa and Waterloo
2. Functionality At just under 700 sq ft this 1+ Den condo offers a large open concept living/dining and kitchen area which leads you to a large Master Bedroom and a Den that could also function as a second bedroom. Best of all this home is move in ready
3. Schools In close proximity to York University, Seneca College and top ranked public and private schools. (Unionville high, Pierre Elliott Trudeau and many more…)
4. Lifestyle Living in Unionville Markham means you are minutes to some of the best lifestyle amenities the city has to offer, from health and fitness establishments to luxurious shopping centres to top ranked golf courses and renowned art galleries and theatres…
5. ROI Now that you can see yourself living here or adding this condo suite to your portfolio you probably want to know how the numbers look. Don’t worry I have good news for you… this Suite will get you an annual 5% return on investment, considering prices do not move up at all. Historically speaking a 5% increase per year is considered conservative…. With a 5% increase a year the Return on investment will be around 25% on year one and will go up every year following that.